Canada is cashing in on short-term retail, as retail trends worldwide are veering towards experiential, becoming more and more diverse, and pop-up stores remain on the rise. Bringing unique shopping experiences to consumers is a high-priority for both landlords and retailers alike in Canada, and Storefront even recently partnered with Ivanhoe Cambridge to offer dozens of short-term retail spaces in shopping centers.
We’ve rounded up our 8 favorite pop-up mall spaces below, available for you to book today!
Large, Bright Space at Mayfair Shopping Centre – British Columbia
2. Flexible 10×10′ Common Area space in Mapleview Shopping Centre – Ontario
3. Pop-Up Ready White Box Space at Place Ste-Foy Shopping Centre – Quebec
4. Premiere, high-traffic space near the Food Court at Oshawa Centre – Ontario
5. Flexible activation space at Southgate Centre – Alberta
6. Large, Bright Centre Court North at Guildford Town Centre – British Columbia
7. Large Court Space in Bayshore Shopping Centre – Ontario
8. Sublime White-Box in a Mall – Quebec