This space is located on Clinton Street, one of the hottest and most upcoming areas of the Lower East Side. New constructions of more residential and commercial spaces are driving more and more foot traffic in the area.
The neighboring tenants include Blue Bottle Coffee, Clinton Street Baking Co, Union Market, Assembly New York, Sweet
Chick, Russ & Daughters Cafe, Beauty & Essex, Schillers, Tijuana Picnic, The Reformation, The
Rising States, Spitzers, Dirty French, Irving Farm, Pig and Khao and Ivan Ramen
Close by transportation enables you as a brand to drive more foot traffic from all over Manhattan to the space.
Subway: Delancey/Essex Street F,M, J, Z (8,458,101 Annual Ridership)
Some more highlights of the space are:
- 60 ft of frontage on Clinton Street
- Located at the base of a new 37- unit luxury condominium building
- One block from Essex Crossing, a 1.9 million SQFT mixed - use development
- Brand new storefront
- Logical divisions considered
- Space is vented - All uses welcome