Monetize your vacant showroom
Earn money and find clients by listing your showroom in less than 5 minutes
Storefront connects landlords and space owners with top brands, retailers, agencies, entrepreneurs and artists actively looking to rent showrooms like yours.
They trust our landlords:
Expose your showroom to the best projects
List your showroom for free and start generating income today
Why we need to rethink vacant about showroom spaces?
In today’s retail environment, showroom spaces are often underutilized or left vacant. This is due to a number of factors, including the rise of online shopping and the decline of brick-and-mortar stores.
However, there are many reasons why we need to rethink vacant showroom spaces.
- Showrooms can be a valuable asset to a retail business. They can be used to showcase products, build brand awareness, and generate interest in a company’s products or services.
- Additionally, showrooms can be used to host events, such as product demonstrations or workshops.
Despite showrooms’ challenges, they can still be valuable assets to a retail business. By rethinking vacant showroom spaces, businesses can capitalize on this potential and create an inviting, interactive, and informative space.
We have to rethink our approach to showroom spaces. A showroom is a place to showcase what your company is all about: your brand, your product, your service, and your values. If a showroom is not true to those central tenets, it is not a showroom. It is an empty space.
How to start a showroom venue rental business?
A showroom venue rental business is a great way to make some money. If you have a warehouse or an empty office space and are looking for a way to make it profitable, this may be the right opportunity. If you’re thinking about starting a showroom venue rental business, there are a few things you need to know.
- First, you’ll need to find a suitable location. This should be a space that is large enough to accommodate a variety of events, has good lighting, and is easily accessible for guests.
- Once you’ve found the perfect location, you can start marketing your business. You’ll need to create a website and social media accounts to promote your venue.
- Additionally, you should reach out to local event planners and businesses to let them know about your new business. You can build a successful showroom venue rental business with hard work and dedication!
The showroom venue rental business is a good business model. The rental business model is expected to grow since people want to rent instead of purchase. In addition, renting allows clients to try before they buy.
List your showroom and get bookings today!
The advantages of listing your showroom with Storefront
1. List for free
2. Connect with amazing projects
3. Maximize your visibility
How to succeed with Storefront
Maximize your showroom’s potential with three easy steps to win more renters on Storefront.
- Enter your daily price so that it is publicly displayed. Pricing is necessary to get relevant requests from qualified renters who can afford your showroom.
- Photos are your most important marketing tool. Listings with at least six high-quality photos taken from a variety of angles get more bookings than those without.
- Update your availability calendar to show prospective renters when they can book.
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours. Projects often find a new space within five days – keep a competitive edge with a speedy reply.
- Enable SMS notifications to close deals faster. Hosts with SMS notifications enabled are more likely to be able to start a conversation and get a quote within 24 hours.
- Always accept payments through the Storefront platform. Add your bank account information to get faster bookings. Then you can pre-approve brands to rent your photo studio. Learn more about collecting payments here.
Monetize your empty showroom
Listing your showroom with Storefront in three steps
- Get your showroom in front of amazing projects
- Generate income and build relationships with top companies
- List your showroom for free on the world’s largest short and long-term commercial real estate marketplace.
How to set up a showroom venue?
A showroom is a great way to display and sell your products, especially if you are selling high-end or luxury items. But how do you go about setting up a showroom venue? Here are a few tips:
- Find the right location. You want a place that is convenient for your target market and has the right atmosphere for your products.
- Make sure your products are well-displayed. You want your products to be the show’s star, so take the time to set up attractive displays.
- Provide good customer service. Your showroom should be staffed with knowledgeable and friendly salespeople who are ready to assist customers.
- Promote your showroom. Make sure your target market knows about your showroom by promoting it through marketing and advertising.
If you are not planning to get a permanent location or you need more budget for a permanent location, setting up a showroom is the best way to go. It is easy to set up, it is affordable, and you do not have to worry about rent payments.
Find more renters with amazing photos
- Take professional photos
- Write a top-notch space description
- Put down the right pricing
What to do with vacant showroom space?
The showroom is an important part of a business. It is where customers can come in and see the products before buying them. The problem is that only some companies have enough space for a showroom.
If you’re a retailer with a vacant showroom, you may wonder what to do with the space. There are a few options for you to consider, depending on your goals and budget.
- One option is to simply leave the space vacant. This may be a good option if you’re not looking to generate income from the space and you want to avoid incurring additional costs.
- Another option is to rent out the space to another business. This can be a great way to generate income and get some foot traffic into your store.
- Finally, you could use the space for a special event or promotion. This can be a great way to draw attention to your store and generate some excitement.
Whatever option you choose, make sure it aligns with your overall goals for your business. These vacancies should be a much-needed wake-up call for all mall developers. Retailers are struggling to compete with online retailers, and the mall developer needs to do something to stop the bleeding.
Whether it’s going to be a mall-in-a-mall or a new tenant, time is not on the side of these vacancies.
Trusted by more than 10000+ landlords
Here’s what our landlords say about Storefront
How long does it take to fill vacant showroom space?
Are you wondering how long it will take to find a tenant for your vacant showroom space? The answer depends on several factors, including the space’s location, size, and condition.
- If you’re looking to lease showroom space, you’ll want to ensure the space is in good condition and located in a desirable area. The size of the space will also affect how long it takes to find a tenant. Larger spaces will take longer to fill than smaller spaces.
- If you’re looking to lease showroom space, it’s important to be patient and to work with an experienced leasing agent. With the help of a leasing agent, you can find the right tenant for your space promptly.
- If you want to fill up vacant showroom space, a nice way is to place some furniture on sale. It is an easy way to help you fill-up the space quickly. If you have any furniture on sale, it will be easier for you to get people to come and buy.
However, if you have any other ideas to fill up the vacant showroom space, you can also try it. If you need an idea, you can also try the strategy of placing furniture on sale. It is a good way to fill up vacant showroom space.
Fill your vacant showroom with Storefront for free!
How to make an empty showroom space look inviting?
Showrooms are a great way for customers to get an idea of what the product looks like and what it would be like to use it in their house. But when the showroom is empty, it can be difficult for them to imagine how it will look full of furniture. An empty showroom can be an uninviting space, but there are some easy ways to make it look more inviting.
- Add some greenery. Plants can help to liven up a space and make it feel more welcoming.
- Include comfortable seating. This will encourage people to stay and browse your products.
- Make use of lighting. Proper lighting can make a big difference in the ambiance of a space.
- Add some color. Adding pops of color can help to make a space more inviting and visually appealing.
Implementing just a few of these tips can make a big difference in how your showroom space looks and feels.
5 Key steps to managing a successful showroom venue business
The showroom venue business is a lucrative one. It is the perfect opportunity for entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and become successful. If you’re thinking of starting a showroom venue business, there are a few key things you need to do to ensure success.
Here are five key steps to managing a successful showroom venue business:
- Understand your target market and what they’re looking for.
- Create a unique and appealing space that meets the needs of your target market.
- Develop a marketing and branding strategy that will attract your target market.
- Manage your finances carefully and invest in quality staff and equipment.
- Always strive to improve and evolve your business to stay ahead of the competition.
By following these steps, you’ll be well on your way to managing a successful showroom venue business.
Make your showroom successful with Storefront
Any type of space can thrive on Storefront, from vacant retail space to industrial lofts.
After all, one thing that makes Storefront unique is its diversity of options.
How to make money with renting your commercial showroom space?
Commercial showroom spaces are not only for displaying products but also for renting out to other companies. Renting commercial showroom space is a lucrative way of making money. Since many people are looking for showrooms to rent, you can charge a higher price than what you would have been able to if you had just rented it out on your own.
Are you looking for a way to make some extra money? If you have a commercial showroom space, you can rent it out and make a profit. Here are a few tips on how to make money by renting your commercial showroom space:
- Set a competitive rental rate. Check out what other commercial showroom spaces in your area are renting and price your space accordingly.
- Find the right tenant. Look for a tenant that is a good fit for your space and who will take good care of it.
- Sign a contract. Be sure to protect yourself and your property by signing a contract with your tenant.
- Be a good landlord. Be available to your tenant if they have any questions or problems.
By following these tips, you can make money by renting out your commercial showroom space.
5 Ways to monetize your showroom space
Do you have a showroom or extra space in your office that you’re not sure what to do with? Instead of letting it go to waste, why not monetize it?
By monetizing your showroom space, you can make some extra money and get extra exposure for your business. So if you’re looking for ways to better use your showroom space, consider one of these options.
- Rent it out to other businesses for events or as a pop-up shop.
- Use it as a venue for workshops, classes, or other educational events.
- Host corporate events or meetings.
- Transform it into a temporary art gallery.
- Offer it as a space for photo or video shoots.
Advertise your showroom on Storefront for free today!
Renting out showroom space
If you have extra space in your commercial building, you may be able to generate income by renting out showroom space. By doing so, you can offset the costs of owning and operating the building while also providing a service to businesses in your community. When considering whether to rent out showroom space, remember a few things.
- First, you will need to ensure that the space is up to code and meets the requirements of your insurance carrier.
- Second, you will need to market the space to potential tenants.
- And finally, you will need to develop a lease agreement that outlines the terms of the rental.
If you take the time to do all of these things, you can be confident that you are providing a safe and valuable service to businesses in your community.
Guidelines for renting out showroom space
When it comes to renting out showroom space, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind in order to ensure a smooth process.
- For starters, be sure to clearly list the guidelines and expectations you have for renters in order to ensure communication is communicated effectively down the road.
- Additionally, be sure to set a reasonable price for the rental fee and be clear about what is included in the rental (e.g., furniture, utensils, etc.).
- Finally, be sure to take into account the size and layout of the space when making a decision on who to rent to – you’ll want to be sure that the space is a good fit for the person or company you’re renting to.
Following these simple tips can help ensure a successful rental experience for both parties involved.
Advertise your showroom venue
Deciding to open a showroom can be a great way to increase your business’s visibility and attract more customers. But how do you go about advertising your new showroom?
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- First, make sure your showroom is easily accessible and well-lit. Customers should be able to easily find your showroom and see what you have to offer.
- Second, create attractive displays that showcase your products in the best light. Make sure your displays are neat and organized and include plenty of information about your products.
- Third, promote your showroom through marketing materials such as flyers, posters, and business cards. Distribute these materials in strategic locations, such as near other businesses in your industry or in high-traffic areas.
- Finally, remember to tell your existing customers about your new showroom! They’ll be eager to check it out and may even help spread the word to others.
If you have a furniture store, you must surely advertise it to your target audience well. For that, you can choose a digital marketing strategy. Blogs are an effective way of advertising your furniture store. It will be an effective communication channel for your target audience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listing a showroom with Storefront is free of charge. Once your showroom is booked, Storefront will charge the renter a fixed commission (20%). You’ll receive the full amount you include as your rental price listed on your space.
It usually takes 3-7 business days to process the payment.
Storefront collects a 20% fee from the booking made on your listing from the renter, so we make money only when you have a booking. You get your complete amount.
All types of commercial real estate spaces perform well on the Storefront platform. Anything from retail spaces, photo studios and art galleries to showrooms and warehouses. We accept all kinds of commercial spaces and brands use our platform to find their ideal space for their projects.
Once your listing(s) has been published on Storefront, you are immediately visible to potential tenants and able to start receiving inquiries. However, it is highly recommended that you scroll up and read the ‘How to succeed with Storefront‘ section of this page.
A highly optimized and well-managed listing will receive more inquiries and you will get more out of the Storefront platform. Optimising and managing your listing is straightforward, easy, and well worth the few minutes it will take.
We have created this video to help you.