Supercharge Your Storefront Listing
Increase visibility, get more customers and additional bookings
Storefront’s Listing Owner Services
- Increase the visibility of your listings in the Storefront platform to get more inquiries and bookings by Boosting it
- Have your listing featured as a recommended space in one of Storefront’s monthly Newsletters
Boost your Space
Appear first in searches (billed monthly)
Feature in a Storefront Newsletter
Sent to thousands of renters
Get More Bookings!
Boost your listing
Get more views, requests and bookings by appearing at the top of search results.
You can Boost a listing for a week, two weeks or a full month.
Feature a listing in a Storefront Newsletter
One-off email send
Get exposure to an active, engaged database of over 100,000 contacts segmented by geography and industry.
Three easy steps
Promote your listing today!
2. Sign up
3. Get exposure
How it Works
Receive More Bookings
- Boost your space. Your listing will appear more prominently for people searching for listings that match your listing’s features, characteristics and availability.
- Choose your Boost duration. You can choose to Boost for a week, two weeks or a full month.
- A Boost subscription rolls over each month. Your subscription will be billed once a month on the equivalent day you first Boosted. The Boost period will remain the same as well. So if you Boosted for a week, that same week will be Boosted the next month.
- Limited number of Boosted listings. This is to continue to ensure the quality and relevancy of our search results.
- Your listing will feature in a Storefront Newsletter. Your listing will be one of four highlighted listings included in one of our Newsletters.
- Storefront representatives will assist you. We’ll help you choose which segment is best suited to your space and most likely to generate the types of visitors and inquiries you want.
- Relevant contacts: All recipients of Storefront newsletters are segmented based on the characteristics of spaces and projects they have previously shown an interest in.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of a Boost subscription varies depending on where the listing is located and which plan is selected. We have adjusted our prices to better suit each market. Click on the Boost button (located in the ‘manage listings’ section) to see how much it costs in your region.
There are different length Boosts you can choose when you Boost a listing. Every Boost subscription is a monthly rolling subscription meaning you will be billed every month on the same day until cancelled.
For instance: A week Boost last seven days from the moment you make payment but will roll over and you will be billed again for the same amount the next month and your listing will again be Boosted for the equivalent week.
See our Terms and Conditions (Boost Listing Subscription) for more information.
Being at the top of the search results for any period of time has the potential to make a significant difference. The options to Boost for one or two weeks a month give listing owners flexibility and allows them to see many of the benefits of a Boost at a lower cost.
What’s more, the Storefront algorithm gives preference to listings that have more views, inquiries and bookings. If your listing isn’t near the top of the search results on its own, it may be worth Boosting for a week a month to pick up more visibility which will help that listing rank higher even when it isn’t Boosted.
Nevertheless, we always recommend people Boost for a full month as it is better value and will deliver the best results.
Storefront sends monthly newsletters to different audiences segmented by a number of factors including industry, interest and geography. You will be able to choose the segment or segments you feel are the most relevant. When you inquire about featuring in a Newsletter a Storefront representative will be in touch to explain the different segments and ensure your listing is sent to the most relevant audience. Send an inquiry here.
You can cancel a Boost subscription at any time. The listing will continue to receive the benefits of the Boost for the rest of that period but will revert to its original position when the month has elapsed. See our Terms and Conditions (Boost Listing Subscription) or email email@example.com for more information.
No. A listing cannot be Boosted until payment is made. If you chose to purchase a newsletter it will only be sent once payment has been received.
Awesome. If you are an existing Storefront Listing Owner click here to go to the ‘manage listings’ section then hit the Boost button next to the listing you wish to Boost. This will take you to the payment page and as soon as payment is made your listing will be Boosted.
We guarantee that Boosted listings will appear among the top search results and will be one of the most visible listings for relevant searches. However, it may not be the first result. Should there be a listing that is considerably more suited to the searcher’s requirements it may well appear above your Boosted listing. Equally, Boosted listings will not appear in searches that do not match the search criteria.
The Storefront search algorithm is complex and we don’t want to give away our secret sauce. In simple terms, it matches potential renters with the listings we feel are most likely to be what they’re searching for based on what they do on the Storefront website and what we know abut them. We also include a number of other factors such as responsiveness of a listing owner, completeness of their profile and availability of the space. Boosted listings receive a boost which puts them higher than equivalent listings.
In order to Boost your space it needs to be live and public on the Storefront platform. Listings that have gone or been taken offline cannot be Boosted until they are put back online.
Listing a space is completely free for 45 days and only takes a few minutes. Click here to list a space.