Just had a long-term tenant vacate your space and have yet to find a replacement? Or, using your space for other purposes but need to generate extra income to reduce expenses? Prepping your vacant space for retailers who want to rent it out for a pop-up shop is a great solve – and easy to do with just a few steps.
Reach thousands of potential renters
List your space and get bookings today!
The advantages of listing your space with storefront
List for free
Create a listing for your space in 5 minutes or less. It’s free! Never hosted a pop-up? Storefront is here to help you create a thoughtful offering and market your space to the right brands. Write your first listing in less than 5 minutes. We will be in touch as shortly thereafter to help you promote the space perfectly.
Connect with amazing brands
Thousands of brands are renting space every month. Local and international brands alike are building brick-and-mortar experiences to connect with their target audience and grow their business. Join thousands of other great listings in our marketplace and gain access to an unparalleled brand network. Storefront makes it easy to connect with the right brands by marketing your listing to companies that meet your criteria.
Maximize your visibility
Put your best foot forward with the help of the Concierge, who will increase your visibility with professional photos, pricing advice, and a glowing description. You’re in control of who, when and how brands rent your space. Specify the hours, available space, max occupancy, space type, rental price and more.
How to get your listing the most visibility
- Take professional photos
- Write a top-notch space description
- Put down the right pricing
How to succeed on Storefront
Maximize your space’s potential with these easy steps
Storefront makes it easy for brands to rent your space, and provides a new revenue stream for your business. Follow these best practices to win more renters on Storefront.
Keep your listings up to date
- Enter your daily price so that it is publicly displayed. Pricing is necessary to get requests from qualified renters who can afford your space.
- Photos are your most important marketing tools. Listings with at least six high-quality photos taken from a variety of angles get more bookings than those without.
- Update your availability calendar to show prospective renters when they can book.
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours. Brands often find a new space within five days—keep a competitive edge with a speedy reply.
- Enable SMS notifications to close deals faster. Hosts with SMS notifications are more likely to be able to start a conversation and get a quote within 24 hours.
Collect secured payments through Storefront
- Always accept payments through the Storefront platform. Add your bank account information to get faster bookings. Then you can pre-approve brands to rent your space. Learn more about collecting payments.