Monetize your space
Earn money and find clients by listing your space in less than five minutes
Storefront connects landlords and space owners with top brands, retailers, agencies, entrepreneurs and artists actively looking to rent spaces like yours.
They trust our landlords:
Expose your space to the best ideas
List your space for free and start generating income today
List your space and get bookings today!
The advantages of listing your space with Storefront
1. List for free
2. Connect with amazing projects
3. Maximize your visibility
How to succeed with Storefront
Maximize your space’s potential with three easy steps to win more renters on Storefront.
- Enter your daily price so that it is publicly displayed. Pricing is necessary to get relevant requests from qualified renters who can afford your space.
- Photos are your most important marketing tool. Listings with at least six high-quality photos taken from a variety of angles get more bookings than those without.
- Update your availability calendar to show prospective renters when they can book.
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours. Projects often find a new space within five days – keep a competitive edge with a speedy reply.
- Enable SMS notifications to close deals faster. Hosts with SMS notifications enabled are more likely to be able to start a conversation and get a quote within 24 hours.
- Always accept payments through the Storefront platform. Add your bank account information to get faster bookings. Then you can pre-approve brands to rent your space. Learn more about collecting payments here.
Monetize your empty space
Listing your space with Storefront in three steps
- Get your space in front of amazing projects
- Generate income and build relationships with top companies
- List your space for free on the world’s largest short and long-term commercial real estate marketplace.
Find more renters with amazing photos
- Take professional photos
- Write a top-notch space description
- Put down the right pricing
Trusted by the best
Here’s what our landlords say about Storefront
Frequently Asked Questions
Listing a space with Storefront is free of charge. Once your space is booked, Storefront will charge the renter a fixed commission (20%). You’ll receive the full amount you include as your rental price listed on your space.
It usually takes 3-7 business days to process the payment.
Storefront collects a 20% fee from the booking made on your listing, so we make money only when you have a booking.
All types of commercial real estate spaces perform well on the Storefront platform. Anything from retail spaces, photo studios and art galleries to showrooms and warehouses. We accept all kinds of commercial spaces and brands use our platform to find their ideal space for their projects.
Once your listing(s) has been published on Storefront you are immediately visible to potential tenants and able to start receiving inquiries. However, it is highly recommended that you scroll up and read the ‘How to succeed with Storefront‘ section of this page.
A highly optimised and well-managed listing will receive more inquiries and you will get more out of the Storefront platform. Optimising and managing your listing is straightforward, easy, and well worth the few minutes it will take.
We have created this video to help you.