List your space now and reach thousands of potential renters across the world. It’s simple, and takes less than 5 Mins!
List your space with Storefront for free and get access to thousands of renters from around the world!
With an unparalleled brand network and global reach, Storefront connects landlords and space owners with top brands and organisations who are actively looking to rent spaces like yours.
Listing your space on the Storefront platform is free and creating a listing on our site takes under five minutes.
List your space and get bookings today!
The advantages of listing your space with Storefront
1. List for free
Creating a listing takes less than five and is totally free! Storefront can help you create a listing that attracts brands and shows off your space.
2. Connect with amazing brands
Thousands of brands use the Storefront platform to search for and rent spaces every month. Local and international brands are building brick-and-mortar experiences to connect with their target audience and grow their business. Product launches, pop-up stores, experiential retail, flagship stores, showrooms, art galleries, long-term leases and more. Brands look to Storefront for all their commercial real estate needs, both short term and long term. Join thousands of other listings in our marketplace and gain access to an unparalleled brand network. Storefront makes it easy to connect with the right brands by marketing your listing to companies that meet your criteria.
3. Maximize your visibility
Put your best foot forward. The best presented listings with the best descriptions, photos and information get the most inquiries and bookings. What’s more, listing owners who respond quickly to inquiries (you’re not obliged to say “yes” to everything – but you should respond even if it’s to say “no”) receive more inquiries .
You’re in control of who, when and how brands rent your space. Specify the hours, available space, max occupancy, space type, rental price and more.
List your space on Storefront today!
How to succeed on Storefront
Maximize your space’s potential with these easy steps
Storefront makes it easy for brands to rent your space, and provides a new revenue stream for your business. Follow these best practices to win more renters on Storefront.
1. Keep your listings up to date
- Enter your daily price so that it is publicly displayed. Pricing is necessary to get relevant requests from qualified renters who can afford your space.
- Photos are your most important marketing tool. Listings with at least six high-quality photos taken from a variety of angles get more bookings than those without.
- Update your availability calendar to show prospective renters when they can book.
2. Prompt communication
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours. Brands often find a new space within five days—keep a competitive edge with a speedy reply.
- Enable SMS notifications to close deals faster. Hosts with SMS notifications are more likely to be able to start a conversation and get a quote within 24 hours.
3. Collect secured payments through Storefront
Always accept payments through the Storefront platform. Add your bank account information to get faster bookings. Then you can pre-approve brands to rent your space. Learn more about collecting payments.
How to Monetize Your Empty Retail Space
5 Simple Ways to Make Your Vacant Space Retail-Ready
Just had a long-term tenant vacate your space and have yet to find a replacement? Or, using your space for other purposes but need to generate extra income to reduce expenses? Prepping your vacant space for retailers who want to rent it out for a pop-up shop is a great solution – and easy to do with just a few steps.
Find more renters with amazing photos
- Take professional photos
- Write a top-notch space description
- Put down the right pricing