Monetize Your Space
List your space
Make the most of Storefront’s 45-day free trial.
They trust us:
List Your Space and Get Bookings Today!
Three reasons to list your space with Storefront
1. Free Trial
Creating a listing takes less than five minutes and your first 45 days are free. No credit card details are required to create your listing.
2. Connect with amazing projects
3. Maximize your visibility
How to Succeed with Storefront
Maximize your space’s potential
- Enter your daily price so that it is publicly displayed. Pricing is necessary to get relevant requests from qualified renters who can afford your space.
- Photos are your most important marketing tool. Listings with at least six high-quality photos taken from a variety of angles get more bookings than those without.
- Update your availability calendar to show prospective renters when they can book.
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours. Projects often find a new space within five days – keep a competitive edge with a speedy reply.
- Enable SMS notifications to close deals faster. Hosts with SMS notifications enabled are more likely to be able to start a conversation and get a quote within 24 hours.
- Always accept payments through the Storefront platform. Add your bank account information to get faster bookings. Then you can pre-approve brands to rent your space. Learn more about collecting payments here.
- Boost your space to appear higher in the search results. Once your listing is live you have the option to Boost your listing with a monthly subscription. Boosted listings appear at the top of relevant searches and consistently receive more views, inquiries and bookings.
How to List Your Space
Listing your space on the Storefront platform is easy
- It takes 5 minutes
- Take some great photos
- Get your contact and payment details ready
Find more renters with amazing photos
- Take professional photos
- Write a top-notch space description
- Put down the right pricing
Here’s what our landlords say about Storefront
Any type of space can thrive on Storefront, from vacant retail space to industrial lofts.
Our renters are looking for long-term retail leases, short-term pop-up stores, product launches, fashion showrooms, meeting rooms, art galleries and more!
Maximize Your Storefront Listing
Once it’s published, Boost it.
Boost your listing for more inquiries
- Once you’ve created your listing in the Storefront platform you will have the option to Boost it.
- Boosted listings appear at the top of search results, outranking similar spaces.
- Boosted listings receive more views, inquiries and bookings.
- Boosting a listing is a monthly subscription that can be canceled at any time.
- The cost to Boost a listing depends on the type of space and location.
- When your listing is live you will see a Boost button next to each listing in the ‘manage listings’ section of the platform.
List Your Space on Storefront Today!
Expose your Space to the Best Ideas
List your space and start generating income today
Frequently Asked Questions
Having a live listing on Storefront requires a paid monthly subscription. However, we offer a free 45-day trial which doesn’t require credit card or bank details to get started.
After the free trial ends you will have to upgrade to a paid subscription to keep receiving inquiries.
Storefront takes 20% of the rental price as a transaction fee. This all comes out of what the renters pays. When you set your price in the platform you will clearly see how much you will receive per transaction.
Storefront offers a free trial of 45 days for new listings. After 45 days you will have to upgrade to a paid subscription to keep your listing live.
At the end of the 45-day free trial if you do not upgrade to a paid subscription your listing will be deactivated an go offline. Offline listings will no longer be visible to renters and you will no longer receive inquires
Once a space goes offline you will need to upgrade to a paid subscription to put it back online. As soon as you subscribe your listing will be visible to renters and you will start to receive inquires again.
Unfortunately not. Duplicate listings will not be approved and any such listings will not go live until the Listing Owner upgrades to a paid subscription.
After your 45-day free trial has finished you will need to upgrade to a paid subscription to keep your Listing live. The subscription is a monthly price that varies country to country. In the United States it costs $49 a month. Prices for other countries are similar but vary slightly depending on currency.
You can use the chat function to speak with renters in the platform. After you have worked with us for a
while you will be able to speak directly with them by clicking the ‘Request To Call Back’ button. This will
allow you to arrange a time to have a call with the brand. Please note: This functionality is not available to
everyone and we reserve the right to remove it if we feel it is not being used responsibly.
It usually takes 3-7 business days to process your payment.
Once you have confirmed your availability with the contact, you can click the button that say “Arrange
a visit” here you can suggest multiple dates and times that the brand can select.
A broad range of brands and renters use Storefront to find venues and spaces for their projects. From high street apparel to
high end showrooms and corporate events. If you make it clear in your listing what types of renters your space is
most suited to (including, event type, description, minimum duration, pricing etc.) you should only receive inquiries
from renters within your target demographic.
We do not organise viewings if you manage the listing. A select number of Storefront Listings are operated by the Storefront Concierge team but this is only for a very small number of listings and is a billable service (you will probably have to pay for it).
If you would like Storefront to manage your listing (including visits) please let us know and we will see if it’s something we are able to accommodate. There may be a fee involved. The best option will be for you to arrange your own viewings
All types of commercial real estate perform well on the Storefront platform. Anything from retail, photo studios and art galleries to showrooms and warehouses. We attract a broad range of renters looking for all manner of use cases.
If the brand wishes to rebook, please instruct the brand to go back to the Storefront listing and rebook.
This is part of Storefront’s terms and conditions of usage and if you do not correctly follow this process we reserve the right
to pursue any guilty parties for breaching the terms and conditions.
Yes you can you can refuse a project if you feel the inquiry does not suit you or your listing.
Once your listing(s) has been published on Storefront you are immediately visible to potential tenants and able to start receiving inquiries. However, it is highly recommended that you scroll up and read the ‘How to succeed with Storefront‘ section of this page.
A highly optimised and well-managed listing will receive more inquiries and you will get more out of the Storefront platform. Optimising and managing your listing is straightforward, easy, and well worth the few minutes it will take.
We have created this video to help you.
You can also Boost your listing for a monthly subscription. This is done after your listing is published and live and will ensure your listing is one of the first relevant prospective renters see when searching the Storefront platform.