Monetize your vacant warehouse
Earn money and find clients by listing your warehouse in less than 5 minutes
Storefront connects landlords and space owners with top brands, retailers, agencies, entrepreneurs and artists actively looking to rent warehouse like yours.
They trust our landlords:
Expose your warehouse to the best projects
List your warehouse for free and start generating income today
Why we need to rethink vacant about warehouse spaces?
The need for physical storage space has decreased as the world becomes increasingly digital. However, we still need warehouses. In fact, we may need to rethink how we use them. Warehouses are often associated with being dirty, dark, and dangerous. But they don’t have to be. They can be transformed into vibrant community spaces with a little creativity.
Think about it. What if warehouses were used as community hubs? They could be places where people come to learn new skills, start businesses, and connect with others. They could be places where people come to make things, not just store them. If we rethink how we use warehouse spaces, we can create new opportunities for our communities.
We have seen that some of the brain’s best features are ones we owe to its evolutionary backstory. Our ancestors’ need to find food and shelter, for example, drove the development of our brains’ unique ability to navigate space, remember events, and spot patterns and anomalies. When we see a vacant warehouse, we should ask ourselves whether it has the potential to be a thriving community space. We should ask ourselves whether we are willing to take the risk and try something new.
How to start a warehouse venue rental business?
Are you looking to start a warehouse venue rental business? If so, there are a few things you need to know before getting started.
- First, you need to find a suitable location for your business. The location should be easily accessible for your potential customers and should have enough space to accommodate your warehouse and office space.
- Once you have found a suitable location, you must obtain the necessary permits and licenses from the local authorities. Once you have all the necessary permits in place, you need to find a reliable warehouse equipment supplier.
- Finally, you must create a marketing plan to promote your business and attract customers.
You must consider opening your warehouse venue if you love music and atmosphere. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and a passion for good music, but the rewards are great. In fact, once you get started, you’ll make so much money that you won’t want to stop.
List your warehouse and get bookings today!
The advantages of listing your warehouse with Storefront
1. List for free
2. Connect with amazing projects
3. Maximize your visibility
How to succeed with Storefront
Maximize your warehouse’s potential with three easy steps to win more renters on Storefront.
- Enter your daily price so that it is publicly displayed. Pricing is necessary to get relevant requests from qualified renters who can afford your warehouse.
- Photos are your most important marketing tool. Listings with at least six high-quality photos taken from a variety of angles get more bookings than those without.
- Update your availability calendar to show prospective renters when they can book.
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours. Projects often find a new space within five days – keep a competitive edge with a speedy reply.
- Enable SMS notifications to close deals faster. Hosts with SMS notifications enabled are more likely to be able to start a conversation and get a quote within 24 hours.
- Always accept payments through the Storefront platform. Add your bank account information to get faster bookings. Then you can pre-approve brands to rent your warehouse. Learn more about collecting payments here.
Monetize your empty warehouse
Listing your warehouse with Storefront in three steps
- Get your warehouse in front of amazing projects
- Generate income and build relationships with top companies
- List your warehouse for free on the world’s largest short and long-term commercial real estate marketplace.
How to set up a warehouse venue?
A warehouse might be the perfect option if you’re looking for a unique and affordable venue for your next event. But how do you go about setting up a warehouse venue? Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Talk to the owner or manager of the warehouse to get permission to use the space.
- Make sure the warehouse is clean and free of any hazards.
- Choose a date and time for your event, and make sure to publicize it in advance.
- Set up any furniture or equipment you’ll need for the event, and make sure to have enough staff on hand to help things run smoothly.
No matter the size of your events or the number of guests, we can adapt to help you create the perfect event. We believe in personalized events, which is why you’ll work directly with the venue’s owner on any type of event. Our goal is to make your vision come to life. With a little bit of planning, setting up a warehouse venue for your next event can be a breeze!
Find more renters with amazing photos
- Take professional photos
- Write a top-notch space description
- Put down the right pricing
What to do with vacant warehouse space?
In recent years, the vacancy rate for warehouses has been on the rise. This is due to several factors, including the rise of online retail and the decline of manufacturing. As a result, there are now many warehouses that are sitting vacant. There are several options for what to do with vacant warehouse space.
- One option is to convert it into office space. This can be a good option if the warehouse is located in a prime location.
- Another option is to use the space for storage. This can be a good option if the warehouse is located in an area with high demand for storage space.
- Finally, another option is to demolish the warehouse. This is often the most expensive option, but it may be best if the warehouse is in poor condition or if the location could be more desirable.
The fact that these old buildings can still be used for new, creative purposes is a great sign. There are many examples of industrial buildings in North America being repurposed as lofts, offices, and retail spaces.
It’s not surprising that the old warehouse buildings of the past do not go waste. To revitalize cities and save them from the problems of decaying infrastructure, we need to oust the old and welcome the new.
Trusted by more than 10000+ landlords
Here’s what our landlords say about Storefront
How long does it take to fill vacant warehouse space?
When a business is looking to expand its operations, they often need to find additional warehouse space. But how long does it take to fill an empty warehouse? There are many factors to consider when trying to answer this question.
- The size of the warehouse
- Current market conditions
- The business’s specific needs
All play a role in how long it will take to find a tenant for the space. It can generally take a few weeks to a few months to fill vacant warehouse space. However, the exact timeline will vary depending on the individual circumstances. The more space you have, the longer it will take to fill that space with an inventory. If a warehouse is too empty, it will also be slower to fill.
If you’re a business owner considering expanding your operations, be sure to consult with a commercial real estate professional to better understand the timeline involved in finding suitable warehouse space. The more efficiently a warehouse is filled, the faster it will be to replenish the inventory, resulting in a longer product life cycle. This is why it’s important to have less space and more products.
Fill your vacant warehouse with Storefront for free!
How to make an empty warehouse space look inviting?
An empty warehouse can be an uninviting space, but with a little effort, it can be transformed into a warm and welcoming environment. Here are a few tips to make an empty warehouse space look inviting:
- Bring in some furniture. Adding furniture to a space will make it feel more inviting, even if it’s just a few chairs and a table.
- Hang some curtains. Curtains can add color and life to an empty space and help define different areas within the warehouse.
- Add some plants. Plants can brighten up any space, and they can help to create a more natural feel.
- Hang some artwork. Artwork can add interest and personality to a space.
- Use lighting to your advantage. Strategic lighting can make a big difference in how inviting a space feels.
The effect of brick walls, creative woodwork, exposed beams, and other design elements create a warm and comfortable interior without upstaging the main attraction: the art.
The entire space is cohesive and artistic, with the main focus on the art in a medium-sized gallery, which is a cozy and intimate way to enjoy art that is easy on the budget for both the museum and the patrons.
5 Key steps to managing a successful warehouse venue business
If you’re thinking of opening a warehouse venue business, there are a few key things you need to do to ensure success.
Here are five key steps to managing a successful warehouse venue business:
- First, you need to find the right location. The warehouse should be large enough to accommodate your planned events and conveniently located for your guests.
- Second, you need to get the proper permits and licenses from the city and state. This will ensure that your business is legal and operating within the law.
- Third, you need to create a business plan. This will help you map your goals and objectives and give you a financial roadmap.
- Fourth, you need to find the right suppliers. This includes catering, decorators, and audio/visual equipment rental companies.
- Fifth, you need to market your business. You need to let people know that your warehouse venue exists and that you’re open for business.
These are just a few of the key steps you need to take to manage a successful warehouse venue business.
Make your warehouse successful with Storefront
Any type of space can thrive on Storefront, from vacant retail space to industrial lofts.
After all, one thing that makes Storefront unique is its diversity of options.
How to make money with renting your commercial warehouse space?
Are you looking for a way to make some extra money? If you own a commercial warehouse, you may be able to make money by renting out your space. Here are a few tips on how to make money by renting your commercial warehouse space:
- Determine your available space.
- Determine what type of businesses would be interested in renting your space.
- Promote your space to potential renters.
- Negotiate rental agreements with potential renters.
- Collect rent from your tenants
By following these tips, you can make money by renting out your commercial warehouse space. Do you have any tips to add? Share them in the comments below!
5 Ways to monetize your warehouse space
If you have a warehouse, you may wonder how to monetize your space. There are a few different ways you can do this. Here are some ways to monetize it if you’re looking to squeeze some extra dough out of your warehouse or storage space.
- Rent out your warehouse to a business. This can be a great way to make extra money.
- Use your warehouse to store inventory for a business. This can help them save on costs.
- Use your warehouse to host events. This can be a great way to make extra money.
- Use your warehouse to store equipment for a business. This can help them save on costs.
- Use your warehouse to host a workshop. This can be a great way to make some extra money.
You can rent out the space or use it to your advantage by turning it into a profit-generating machine. Whichever you choose, the key to success is to maximize your storage space.
Advertise your warehouse on Storefront for free today!
Renting out warehouse space
A warehouse can be a great option for those looking for extra storage space. But before you sign a lease, you should keep a few things in mind. Here are a few tips for renting out warehouse space.
- First, make sure you understand the terms of the lease. Most leases are for a minimum of one year, so be prepared to commit to that time frame.
- Second, be aware of the security deposit and the first month’s rent. These will be due at the time of signing the lease.
- Third, be sure to ask about the insurance requirements. You will likely need to purchase a policy to cover the contents of your warehouse.
- Fourth, be prepared to pay for utilities, such as electricity and water.
- Finally, ask about the kind of access you will have to the warehouse. You will need to be able to get in and out for drop-offs and pickups.
You have to cover your lease, keep in mind the price of the space and any costs to the landlord and make sure you have the proper insurance. You have to be able to move quickly and come up with a competitive price. You have to be prepared to deal with the steady stream of customers, and you have to be able to deal with any problems that might come up.
Guidelines for renting out warehouse space
Warehouse space will be the backbone of e-commerce in the next decade. It is forecast that e-commerce will continue its strong growth and will reach 500 billion by 2025. The key to a successful e-commerce business is warehousing and distribution.
While the technology is there, it will be up to the entrepreneurs to design smart warehouses and efficient distribution centers for e-commerce to continue its growth. When it comes to renting out warehouse space, there are a few things you need to keep in mind to ensure a smooth process.
- First and foremost, you need to make sure that the space you’re renting is up to code and meets all the necessary safety requirements.
- Secondly, you need to be aware of your surroundings and who your neighbors are – you don’t want to be disruptive and cause any problems.
- Lastly, you must be mindful of your space’s security and take measures to protect your belongings.
Following these simple guidelines can help ensure a successful and stress-free experience when renting out warehouse space.
Advertise your warehouse venue
Are you looking for a new and exciting venue to host your next event? Look no further than your very own warehouse! Hosting your event in a warehouse can provide a unique and unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
Here are a few tips on advertising your warehouse venue to ensure your event is a success:
- Utilize social media platforms to spread the word about your event. Be sure to use hashtags and include relevant information, such as the event’s date, time, and location.
- Create a website or landing page for your event. This is a great way to provide potential guests with more information about your event and warehouse venue.
- Use traditional marketing channels such as print and radio to reach a wider audience.
- Get creative with your marketing and promotional materials. Use eye-catching visuals and catchy slogans to really make your event stand out.
There is no doubt that the cost of renting warehouse premises will be more affordable than hiring a container warehouse. This is because the container is cheaper and more flexible in terms of space. It can be used for longer, and the cost of hiring a container is usually less than hiring a warehouse. The price is even cheaper if you take advantage of long-term leasing and hiring a container.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listing a warehouse with Storefront is free of charge. Once your warehouse is booked, Storefront will charge the renter a fixed commission (20%). You’ll receive the full amount you include as your rental price listed on your space.
It usually takes 3-7 business days to process the payment.
Storefront collects a 20% fee from the booking made on your listing from the renter, so we make money only when you have a booking. You get your complete amount.
All types of commercial real estate spaces perform well on the Storefront platform. Anything from retail spaces, photo studios and art galleries to showrooms and warehouses. We accept all kinds of commercial spaces and brands use our platform to find their ideal space for their projects.
Once your listing(s) has been published on Storefront, you are immediately visible to potential tenants and able to start receiving inquiries. However, it is highly recommended that you scroll up and read the ‘How to succeed with Storefront‘ section of this page.
A highly optimized and well-managed listing will receive more inquiries and you will get more out of the Storefront platform. Optimising and managing your listing is straightforward, easy, and well worth the few minutes it will take.
We have created this video to help you.