Los Angeles is well known for its fashion scene, retail landscape and every-changing pop-up stores. From Santa Monica, to Venice Beach to Culver City, there’s plenty of spaces to pop-up and showcase your brand, product, or next project in events and retail spaces. Check out our top 21 below!
- Beautiful warehouse in South Park – 6,000 sq ft.
- Melrose pop-up boutique with entirely glass frontage – 200 sq ft.
- Creative gallery space located close to the LA Convention Center in DTLA – 1,400 sq ft.
- Creative, industrial pop-up space with high ceilings and polished floors – 3,300 sq ft.
- Industrial chic space with tons of natural light – 4,000 sq ft.
- Modern studio in the heart of Hollywood with large windows and extensive facilities – 2,500 sq ft.
- Venice Boulevard industrial event space with high ceilings – 2,000 sq ft.
- Large venue with spectacular ceiling height and the minimalistic design – 10,000 sq ft.
- Large penthouse with spectacular roof and stunning views in Hollywood – 6,000 sq ft.