A pop-up store has only one chance to make a good first impression to potential customers. It’s asset? An attractive window display. Minimalist or colorful, mysterious or not, pop-up store window displays can stimulate the curiosity of customers, inviting them inside your pop-up shop.
Carefully decorated windows can reflect the identity of your brand and strengthen the pop-up store. Check out these 3 pop-up store window transformations that both attract and engage.
The Sodexo Group’s second restaurant brand in France opened a pop-up store in the 1st Arrondissement for two months to unveil it’s new “Signature” catering offer.
- The challenge: to understand the DNA of the francovore and display it’s green and healthy menu to passersby without them even stepping inside the store
- Decoration tip: use graphic elements like vertical lines to highlight the architecture of the place, as well as window decals to decorate without being over the top
- The ‘Wow’ effect: the brand accessorized with plants to enhance the elegance of the store and highlight the concept behind ‘Signature’
- What we love: the use of window decals to explain the concept of the store
2. MASTER & DYNAMIC
Master & Dynamic completely transformed this Nolita storefront into a greenhouse with bright neon yellow colors.
- The challenge: to pay homage to New York City, a place that inspired so much of what the brand has become today
- Decoration tip: focus on one thing to make your store stand out, and use the window to capture a passerby’s attention
- The ‘Wow’ effect: the carefully executed plant-vibe that was artfully decorated
- What we love: the brand used the window display as a sneak peak into the vibe of the store’s interior
3. WINSER LONDON
This clothing brand chose Duke of York Square as its next pop-up store location based on high customer demand.
- The challenge: to capture the high foot traffic in this area and use the big windows to entice customers
- Decoration tip: build off of the building or space’s existing character
- The ‘Wow’ effect: the large windows allow customers to peak inside the beautiful store’s interior and featured clothing collection
- What we love: the brand was able to execute a high-quality feel with minimal window decoration
Book your dream space for your next pop-up store!
- The Chinese Retail Market: Pop-up Stores and Massclusivity - November 30, 2020
- 7 For All Mankind Builds Buzz with Its Pop-Up Store in Le Marais - May 1, 2019
- 3 Reasons To Open a B2B Pop-Up Store - February 20, 2019