A pop-up store has only one chance to make a good first impression to potential customers. It’s asset? An attractive window display. Minimalist or colorful, mysterious or not, pop-up store window displays can stimulate the curiosity of customers, inviting them inside your pop-up shop.
1. BUREAU PATIO
The e-commerce plant brand chose to set up shop in the middle of the Marais, during the Holiday season.
- The challenge: to stand out from Rue de Turenne, a street filled with design-forward concepts
- The decoration tip: use plants to create a homey environment
- The ‘Wow’ effect: the charming window display that offers perfect symmetry and a beautiful preview of the shop’s interior
- What we love: the brand’s logo was prominently placed on the windows for great visibility with minimal cost
The Sodexo Group’s second restaurant brand in France opened a pop-up store in the 1st Arrondissement for two months to unveil it’s new “Signature” catering offer.
- The challenge: to understand the DNA of the francovore and display it’s green and healthy menu to passersby without them even stepping inside the store
- Decoration tip: use graphic elements like vertical lines to highlight the architecture of the place, as well as window decals to decorate without being over the top
- The ‘Wow’ effect: the brand accessorized with plants to enhance the elegance of the store and highlight the concept behind ‘Signature’
- What we love: the use of window decals to explain the concept of the store
3. MASTER & DYNAMIC
Master & Dynamic completely transformed this Nolita storefront into a greenhouse with bright neon yellow colors.
- The challenge: to pay homage to New York City, a place that inspired so much of what the brand has become today
- Decoration tip: focus on one thing to make your store stand out, and use the window to capture a passerby’s attention
- The ‘Wow’ effect: the carefully executed plant-vibe that was artfully decorated
- What we love: the brand used the window display as a sneak peak into the vibe of the store’s interior
4. WINSER LONDON
This clothing brand chose Duke of York Square as its next pop-up store location based on high customer demand.
- The challenge: to capture the high foot traffic in this area and use the big windows to entice customers
- Decoration tip: build off of the building or space’s existing character
- The ‘Wow’ effect: the large windows allow customers to peak inside the beautiful store’s interior and featured clothing collection
- What we love: the brand was able to execute a high-quality feel with minimal window decoration
Book your dream space for your next pop-up store!