J.Hilburn, the fastest growing luxury menswear brand, will unveil its first ever physical retail location, J.Hilburn: A Fortnight in SoHo, a temporary menswear experience store (Powered by Storefront). Until now, J.Hilburn has sold exclusively online and through their direct sales model. From October 9th through October 20th, customers will be invited to experience the brand like never before, in-person at the J.Hilburn pop-up shop in New York City’s SoHo district.
Known for bringing effortless style directly to men at their home or office, J.Hilburn will spend a fortnight introducing New Yorkers to its beautiful custom, made-to-measure and ready-to-wear clothing and accessories. A variety of Fall/Winter 2013 product will be available for purchase, including custom shirts, personalized suits, made-to-measure trousers and off-the- rack items such as cashmere sweaters, scarves, ties and other accessories.
Notably, J.Hilburn’s trained Personal Stylists will be on hand to treat shoppers to a signature custom fitting and help them find the perfect items to match their lifestyle and personality, creating a truly personalized experience.
“The J.Hilburn experience has always been a unique blend of the personal offline interaction and e-commerce, with the goal of making everything about shopping better for men,” said Veeral Rathod, J.Hilburn co-founder and CEO. “For two weeks, we’re bringing this to life in New York City and creating the ultimate menswear experience. We hope customers will come in, get inspired, maybe get a fitting, and leave with a greater appreciation of their own personal style.”
As part of the two-week affair, J.Hilburn has partnered with Homepolish, a New York-based interior design company that, like J.Hilburn, is bringing luxury within reach. Homepolish designers help customers bring their dream design to life in their home or office, and for the first time the company will be creating a one-of-a-kind retail space and menswear haven for A Fortnight in SoHo. Homepolish will be working exclusively with vintage furniture retailer Krrb, and display items will be available for sale on location.
“We’re creating a space that showcases the clothing first and foremost — a space that functions like a canvas where the fine details recede and allow the clothes to shine,” said Homepolish designer Katie Li. “For materials, we selected pieces that hint to the collection’s manufacturing process and echo the home of the J.Hilburn man,” added co-designer Lorenzo Cota.
Joining J.Hilburn at A Fortnight in SoHo will be Daniel Wellington, maker of timeless, classically-designed watches. Guests are invited to try out the watches, which are available with interchangeable straps, making them perfect for every occasion. Additionally, guests will enjoy complimentary refreshments from Western Spirits, Fred Water and Perky Jerky.
J.Hilburn: A Fortnight in SoHo will be open October 9th-20th from 11am-8pm ET, 7 days a week. Visit us at G91 Loft, 91 Grand Street at Greene, NY NY 10013. To learn more about J.Hilburn or to schedule an appointment at the shop visit https://jhilburn.com/soho.
- When: October 9th – October 20th, 11am – 7pm ET, 7 days a week.
- Where: G91 Loft, 91 Grand Street at Greene, New York City.
- Bonus Stylists: J.Hilburn’s trained personal stylists will be on-hand in store throughout the two weeks to help shoppers customize the right products and accessories that best match their lifestyle and personality, fit and tailor men in-store, and give style advice on Fall trends and quick wardrobe additions to make these men get any room to stop and stare.
- Product to be offered: J.Hilburn will be selling their robust and luxurious Fall/Winter 2013 product, including custom shirts, personalized suits, made-to-measure trousers and off the rack items such as cashmere sweaters, scarvess and other accessories. Subtle patterns and seasonal suiting fabrics from the finest mills in Italy are built to fit every ‘gentleman’s’ style; Fall sportshirts are elevated through new style options and a well-curated fabric offering. Men will be empowered to design it all how they want, from the collar down to the stitch color. It’s not about J.Hilburn’s style, it’s about yours.
Brand experience created by Melissa Gonzalez.
Retail space found via thestorefront.com.
- Pop Up 101: How To Design Your Pop-Up Store Layout - September 7, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Your Brand Should Host a Holiday Pop-Up Store - December 10, 2017
- 4 Ways To Capitalize On The “Retail Crisis” in NYC - August 4, 2017